skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2007年11月22日木曜日
Book report
I read the book "Magic Key".
If Magickey is used, everyone's body becomes small.
And, it is possible to enter the house of the toy.
Not only the house of the toy but also it is possible to go to the sea etc.
I want Magickey.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Tika*Tika*Tiara
Links
SHAKALABBITS
PARCO
chika's podcast
Books I have read.
Tika*Tika*Tiara
読込中...
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2008
(25)
►
2月
(2)
►
1月
(23)
▼
2007
(45)
►
12月
(20)
▼
11月
(16)
tsumori chisato
11/29
What a beautiful day !!
Book report
Presentation
My favorite music is ...
Korokke
SMILE☆
sleepy
I was finding my important watch , but ...
This is the diary of November 11th.
This is the diary of November 10th.
book report
It's a wonderful world !!!
Kumamoto University
Book report
►
10月
(9)
自己紹介
Tika
My name is Chika.
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿