skip to main | skip to sidebar

2008年1月9日水曜日

From the top of the world

I sometimes imagine the world.
I try to see the ground from the sky.
There are a lot of beautiful thing, such as mountain , sea , river , forest , and people.
I am excited.
We could never see from the top of the world,
but we can imagine everything.
投稿者 Tika 時刻: 23:20

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

Tika*Tika*Tiara

Links

  • SHAKALABBITS
  • PARCO
  • chika's podcast

Books I have read.

Tika*Tika*Tiara

読込中...

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  2月 (2)
    • ▼  1月 (23)
      • 31 ice cream
      • I want to
      • starbucks
      • Book report
      • I made a lot of bread 2
      • My favorite song
      • book report
      • I made a lot of bread
      • Ice skate
      • book report
      • Cherry blossom
      • Soon test!
      • I like actress "Aoi Miyazaki". She is very beautif...
      • My favorite character is POWERPUFF GIRLS★Blossom i...
      • WAI : JanuaryMonthsOctNovDecJanTotalsBlog posts 81...
      • Book report
      • From the top of the world
      • I want to be ...
      • Love and Peace
      • A beauty salon "Courreges"
      • Winter Winter Winter
      • PARCO
      • A HAPPY NEW YEAR★
  • ►  2007 (45)
    • ►  12月 (20)
    • ►  11月 (16)
    • ►  10月 (9)

自己紹介

Tika
My name is Chika.
詳細プロフィールを表示